Who We Are
Gary & Heather Lowenthal
What we believe:
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God.
- We Believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We Believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and empowered to serve.
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We Believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Intimately acquainted with Jesus and a man of great faith, Gary reaches out to those who are distressed and discontented. He commands great warfare on their behalf. His actions of worship through healing, prayer, song and teaching, as well as his gifts of humor and hospitality have strongly encouraged people to engage in kingdom seeking and more importantly, with the King Himself. Gary is ordained through Joan Hunter Ministries and carries an apostolic call on his life.
Heather, his wife, is known as a Barnabus encourager. Her ambition is for people to be revitalized and to find their destiny in the Lord. She aspires to gather people together, create strong bonds and develop life, long relationships.
Together they are passionate about seeing people made whole (physically, emotionally, financially and spiritually).
- Equip and Build
- Prophecy and Proclaim
- Nurture and Support
- Teach, Train and Develop
- Declare the Gospel of the Kingdom
Based on Ephesians 4:11-13 and the Book of Acts